I don’t care what work management framework your team or company claims to use, making software will still be hard. Supporting those software teams is even harder. Good frameworks can definitely help you manage and deliver your work, but no system in the world can make a difference if people
Should we use points or hours? This decision really comes down to choosing between relative vs absolute estimation. It’s obviously easier to estimate things in relative terms. A simple example to illustrate this could be if I show you two large stones and ask you if it would be easier to
- Points vs Hours
- 10 LA Companies Finishing 2020 Strong
- How to Build a DevOps Culture and Methodology That Works
- It’s Never Too Late to Change Careers. 7 Women in LA Tech Share How They Did It.
- These 26 LA Consulting Firms Have the Industry Knowledge to Boost Business
- Why is it hard to manage work for DevOps teams?