The primary goal of every migration is a smooth cutover.
Why choose us?
- Migrating your infrastructure can be disruptive, time consuming, and a complex endeavor to take on yourself.
- You need a dedicated project manager who will drive your migration to completion, not just be a passenger holding a clipboard.
- Our team understands the technical challenges of a migration as well as the best processes that lead to a smooth cutover.
- Whether you need to do something small like move to another cage, or bigger like fork-lift your entire infrastructure to another data center or the Cloud, we can help.
What do we provide?
- Impact assessment for communication, implementation, and cutover planning
- Communication plan for keeping everything appropriately informed and prepared throughout the project
- Execution project plan that has all of the dependencies included
- Weekly status report dashboards with timelines, progress & risks
- Full cutover plan including implementation steps, testing, roll-back, communications, and escalations
- Disaster Recovery plan for your new infrastructure
- Deprecation plan for the old infrastructure
- We can provide all of the Project Management tooling needed to run the project, or we can use yours
- Day 2 Operations plan
What sets us apart?
Simply put, we’ve delivered so many migrations that we have been able to systematize our process and techniques to be repeatable. We know how to avoid the pitfalls that many migration projects will face because we’ve encountered them before.
This means we are not passive with your project, but are actively driving it to completion. Coupled with our fully transparent philosophy that provides the critical insight every migration project requires to be successful, your team can focus on getting more work done.
Our most important asset to us is the trust we build not only with your leadership, but with your team. We accomplish this by being in the trenches and rolling up our sleeves with your engineers, and by bridging the gap to the stakeholders on what’s really going on.
For a migration to be successful, it needs a strategy that makes sense.
Understanding what’s at our disposal to make this migration happen is critical, in particular in areas like your technology and people capabilities.
Your success will be determined by the quality of your planning and your ability to mitigate issues and risks quickly.
There needs to be a solid communication plan throughout the migration to make sure the right information is delivered to the right people at the right time.